Academic Advising Online
Academic Advisement On Blackboard
The AAC now offers resources and on-line services through our Blackboard portal. This allows students to have access to all the resources our office has to offer, 24 hours a day!
All students within the Exploratory Studies major have access to this portal. If you are a student with a different academic major and would like to have access to AAC on-line, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
Some of the resources available:
- Student Success Planning Tips
- Academic Success Workshops
- Tutoring & Academic Support Information
- Advising Tools
- On-line Chats with Advisors
- Tips & Tools for Selecting Majors
How Do I Find The AAC On-Line?
Follow these simple instructions:
- Access Blackboard Learn.
- Enter your Western/Windows username and password.
- Click on WCSU Organizations tab towards the top of the page.
- Select the course named WCSU_Academic_Advisement_Center listed under the Organization ID.
If you have forgotten your password, or it has expired, you can reset it at www.wcsu.edu/password . Student can also stop into one of the staffed computer labs to obtain a Western/Windows account, or to have their password reset.