- FacultyWare provides a wide range of information and tools to enhance the design and delivery of instruction to diverse college students.
- DisABILITY Resource Toolbox (DART) provides five toolkits to assist faculty in better understanding their legal obligations, improve communication skills with students with disabilities, and become aware of disability-related resources.
- Academic Technology Center located at Worcester Polytechnic Institute provides step-by-step instructions on how to use different technologies.
- UDL – Universe supports postsecondary faculty and staff by providing resources and examples to improve postsecondary education for all students, including students with disabilities.
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs provides resources, tools, and handouts on how to best serve and support our Veterans.
If you are looking for more specific information on creating accessible course material, please visit our Creating Accessible Course Material page.