Department of Art Alumni
Eric Miller '04
Eric Miller is pursuing a degree is CS or MIS with a security focus while continuing his career as a Web Developer and Graphic Designer He has on-going freelance assignments for several key clients during two-year tenure as a contract web developer & designer. Retained by clients based on solid performance in each assignment. Consistently deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and meet project goals while adhering to budgets and timelines. Major projects include:
- Analysis Records LLC, New York, NY from March 2000 to the present. He is their Web Developer, Graphic Designer & Technical Specialist and created visual design for the web that includes: Interface & company logo design, 3D Flash intro, Flash music jukebox for dial up and broadband users. Manage network server, CGI forms, e-mail system & search engine registration. Network design, management & equipment installation. Graphic design work includes: album covers, Promotional material & standard business documents. www.analysisrecords.com
- Aum Fidelity, New York, NY from July 2000 – September 2001. He was a web developer and Created visual design for the web that includes: a Flash intro page, search engine registration, mp3 audio, template layout Responsible for server management and all site updates. www.aumfidelity.com
- Hearst Interactive Studios in New York in was a web consultant and updated an existing HTML Legacy site to facilitate a new web design format and layout. Alpha & Beta tested an XML based content management system. Developed solutions & conventions for file storage, database management, image optimization and template layout design. Trained new consultants on procedures. Set benchmark for productivity within the department; poured and cleaned content at a 50% faster rate than other team members consistently. Responsible Quality Assurance on final project. www.popularmechanics.com
- No big deal decorating in New York. Eric administered and maintained existing Windows network & website including: computer maintenance & equipment configuration, search engine registration, web site publishing, optimization & graphic design.
- Caroline Distribution in New York, New Media & Marketing Coordination he assisted in implementing web site re-design. Scanning and optimizing images for the monthly catalogue.