UnitedHealthcare is a division of UnitedHealth Group. They have won a number of awards, including:
- Fortune magazine named UnitedHealth Group the World's Most Admired Company in the Insurance and Managed Care sector in its 2012 rankings, including ranking the company No. 1 in innovation.
- UnitedHealth Group earned a top rating of 100 percent on the 2012 Corporate Equality Index from the Human Rights Campaign.
- UnitedHealth Group received a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign's 2012 Corporate Equality Index for its employment policies and practices pertaining to lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender employees and their families.
- The American Medical Association's 2012 National Health Insurer Report Card rated UnitedHealthcare No.1 in claims-processing accuracy among the seven leading commercial health insurers.
- The Customer Experience Professionals Association recognized UnitedHealthcare with a 2012 CX Innovation Award for its multifaceted approach to engaging employees in the member experience.
Mr. O'Rourke directs enterprise-wide project/program activities. He leads change initiatives and works to ensure that new technologies benefit the customer.
A co-op program through WCSU at Sherman Furniture Rentals in Brookfield resulted in a permanent full-time position. He worked there and with Aaron Furniture before moving to a job as a regional sales professional for Xerox. The majority of his career has been in the Healthcare industry working at Aetna and UnitedHealthcare.
Knowledgeable about e-business, healthcare, management, marketing, operations management and project management.