WCSU is in the process of moving from Blackboard Vista to Blackboard Learn. Not all courses have been migrated to the new system; therefore some courses will be offered in Vista and others in Learn. If you are taking multiple courses, it is possible that you may have some courses in Vista and others in Learn. If you have not been notified which learning management system to use, please contact your instructor.
Please note, not all professors use a learning management system. If you do not see your course in either system, please verify with your instructor that he/she is using either Vista or Learn.
Your course is in Blackboard Vista if:
- You have been notified by your professor that they are using Blackboard Vista.
- You see your course listed in Blackboard Vista
- You have been notified by your professor that they are using Blackboard Learn or
- You see your course listed in Blackboard Learn
Faculty / Staff Resources
- To request authorization for a totally online course, click on online education at WestConn.
- To request training, or to contact the Blackboard Vista Support Team, e-mail UC Trainersor complete the Blackboard Support Form.