Update: March 29, 2016: We will begin interviews for the Fall 2016 semester starting at the end of April. Interested Applicants should email their completed application and a copy of their Fall 2016 class schedule to email@example.com by April 22nd.
Students wishing to apply for a position in the Campus and Student Centers must submit their application online.
Click Here for the Online Application Form
Are you having Trouble saving the Application?
We recommend saving the file to your desktop and then opening it with your PDF reader. Do NOT open the file with a web browser and attempt to save filled in content as the fields will be emptied.
- If you are using Google Chrome, the Save button at the top of the pdf file will not work.
- The Solution: After you’ve filled out a PDF form in Chrome, choose Print from the File menu and then use the dialog box’s PDF option to save it to a PDF. If you attempt to hit save, the form will be saved without any of the field information you provided.
- The form works best with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- We do not recommend submitting the form using a tablet or smartphone.
- If you are using Mac’s Preview application, you may notice your form comes out blank when you attempt to save it.
- The Solution: After you’ve filled out a PDF form in Preview, choose Print from the File menu and then use the dialog box’s PDF option to save it to a PDF. (Credit: Macworld )
- If you are still have issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about working for the Campus & Student Centers, click on the links below.