Fairfield Hall was, until recently, WestConn's only all-female residence hall. Built in 1917, the hall then accommodated 84 students; in 1957, the facility was renovated and 46 units were added. Following a major renovation in 2008, the 34,000 square-foot Fairfield has become a coeducational residence hall, housing several lounges and study areas. The building provides cable TV and both hard-wired and wireless internet access. The building also contains a laundry facility, vending machines and an information desk.
One of the building’s most distinguishing features is the cupola atop the building, which is featured in the university’s logo.