Effective Oct. 1, 2011:
- All credit card transactions (including debit cards) at WCSU will be subject to an additional 2.5% convenience fee (i.e. if you charge $1,000, your credit card transaction will post as $1,025).*
- Credit card payments may only be made online; no in-person transactions will be accepted.
- WCSU will accept only Discover and MasterCard; Visa will no longer be accepted. No mailed, faxed or in-person credit card transaction will be accepted.
See frequently asked questions
The Cashier’s Office is responsible for the billing and collection of all monies due the University, operating under the guidelines and policies set forth by the CSU Board of Trustees.
The Cashier’s Office is located on the first floor of the Old Main building on the Midtown Campus. The address is:
181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Health insurance information / Submit insurance waiver
- View and pay your account
- Important Information for Veterans
- Important Information for Part-Time Students