Payment Deadlines and Directions
|Summer||Upon registering for courses|
|Fall 2013||July 15, 2013|
|Winter Intercession||Upon registering for courses|
|Spring 2014||December 15, 2013|
|Spring Break||Upon registering for courses|
Students who do not pay their bill by the due date will be subject to the following penalties:
- Cancellation of classes
- Re-registration into those classes is not guaranteed and subject to a $100 non-refundable re-registration fee
- $50 late fee
- Cancellation of on-campus housing
With EZpay you can securely pay your bill on-line using your debit or credit card (MasterCard or Discover) or by electronic check using your checking or savings account.
- Login to EZpay at westconnduit.wcsu.edu.
- Click on the Banner (my info) icon
- Enter your WestConn username and password (Windows username and password) and click Login
- Click the Student Services option;
- Click View My Student Bill / Make Payment to access your bill
You can mail in a check or money order to the Cashier’s Office at 181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810. Make checks payable to Western Connecticut State University and include your student ID number on the payment. Checks returned for insufficient funds or stop payment will result in a $50 fee and you will be subject to late payment penalties.
Payments can be made at the Cashier’s Office, located in the Old Main building, room 106. The Cashier’s Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We do not accept payments over the telephone.