ANCELL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
|Allen D. Morton, Dean, WS 376|
|Jim Donegan, Assistant Dean, WS 139
|Catherine Cote, Administrative Assistant
||Phone (203) 837-8521|
|Fax (203) 837-8527|
|Accounting||Richard Proctor, Chair, WS386, (203) 837-8744|
|J. Donegan; M. Ganon; S. Mcgregor; T. Monks; D. Moser; R. Proctor; G Skiba.|
|Finance||Annie Wong, Co-Chair, WS141, (203) 837-8577|
|Joel Goldstein, Co-Chair, WS384, (203) 837-9341|
|Faculty||C. Huang; B. Collins; J. Goldstein; A. Wong.|
|Management||Stan Bazan, Chair WS202, (203) 837-9238|
|Faculty||S. Bazan; E. Buccini; M. Chuang; J. Coleman; L.Forbes;M. Dugal; F. Maidment; F. Tesch; P. O’Connor (M.H.A. Coordinator).|
|Management Information Systems||Richard Montague, Chair, WS204 (203) 837-9343|
|Faculty||E. Collar; J. Flynn; L Immohr; R. Montague; M. Wright; T. Lindblom.|
|Marketing||Ronald Drozdenko, Chair, WS301, (203) 837-8776|
|Faculty||J. Cronin; R. Drozdenko; K. Koza (MBA Coordinator); B Oulmil.|
Division of Justice & Law
Justice and Law Administration • Charles Mullaney, Chair, WS402, (203) 837-8524
Faculty: T. Dwyer; M. Foley; K. C. Jordan; G. Kain (M.S. Coordinator); A. Markert; C. Mullaney; P. Morris; F. Muska.
Mission and Objectives
The Ancell School of Business provides high quality, affordable undergraduate and graduate education for students from Western Connecticut and the broader region. The Ancell School transforms students into graduates who are prepared to meet the needs of employers in our service region and the opportunities and challenges of the global economy. The Ancell School promotes faculty excellence in teaching, intellectual contributions and service to professional and business organizations.L
- ABS graduates will be able to integrate knowledge from a variety of business disciplines in order to better understand markets, organizations, and individuals.
- ASB graduates will have an understanding of various ethical, corporate, social responsibility, and sustainability perspectives and how they apply to their actions and decisions.
- ASB graduates will have an understanding of the opportunities and challenges of operating in a global business environment.
- ASB graduates will be able to demonstrate effective communication skills.
- ASB graduates will be able to address complex business problems in novel ways and demonstrate the ability to reason and think analytically.
- ASB graduates will be able to demonstrate effective leadership and team-building skills necessary to lead organizations in a dynamic environment.
Master of Business Administration
Master of Health Administration
Master of Science in Justice Administration
Please refer to the department area in the catalog for specific procedures and requirements for admissions, or contact the Division of Graduate Studies at (203) 837-8244.