Evening Undergraduate Degree programs

The University offers undergraduate programs to meet the educational needs of students who wish to attend classes in the evenings, weekends, and summers.

Approximately 3,000 students enroll part-time in undergraduate classes each year. These courses are provided by twenty-one academic departments of the University. Students may choose from twelve bachelor degree programs, or complete a two-year program to earn the Associate in Science degree in Liberal Arts.

Undergraduate Programs

Four-Year Degree Evening Programs:

  • B.A. Chemistry
  • B.A. English
  • B.A. History
  • B.A. Psychology
  • B.B.A. Accounting
  • B.B.A. Finance
  • B.B.A. Management Information Systems
  • B.B.A. Management with options in
    • Industrial Management
    • Personnel Management
    • Supervisory Management
  • B.S. Justice and Law Administration

Individuals who wish to enroll in undergraduate courses should contact the registrar by calling our toll free number at (877) 837-WCSU, or contact us on the web at www.wcsu.edu.

Program bulletins are available on request before the start of every semester. These publications include important announcements about course schedules, registration procedures, course prerequisites, tuition, fees, and related information.

Students may enroll for personal enrichment or other reasons without matriculating for a degree. An adviser will meet with such students to determine their particular needs and suggest courses appropriate to meet these needs.

Course work completed by an individual as an nonmatriculated student at the University (not a degree candidate) may be applied toward the requirements of a degree program. However, a nonmatriculated student should not accumulate more than 32 credits. Prior to this point he/she should apply for formal matriculation in a degree program. The procedure for applying is described under Admission to the University on page 11. Admissions and transfer admission policies are explained on page 12.

Students enrolled at WestConn who wish to take courses at other accredited institutions and transfer the credits will not receive credits unless prior approval is obtained from the Dean of the student's School. The form for such approval is available in the Dean's office. A minimum grade of "C-" is required for transfer of credit.

Related Links: