~Fall Semester Meetings
Wednesday, January 22nd - 7:45pm
Wednesday, February 5th & 19th - 7:45pm
Wednesday, March 12th - 7:45pm
Wednesday, April 2nd, 16th & 30th - 7:45pm
Meetings will be held in the Newman Center
ALL ARE WELCOME!!
~Holy Hour Wednesdays at 8:30pm (see "Liturgy & Worship" for more info)
~Sunday Mass 5pm Alumni Hall
For updated weekly information, sign up to receive the Newman News, a weekly bulletin from Campus Ministry. Contact Michele Hossan firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list.
CLUB MOVIE NIGHTS
~ Thursday, January 30th - 8:00pm
~ Thursday, February 13th & 27th - 8:00pm
~ Thursday, March 6th & 27th - 8:00pm
~ Thursday, April 10th & 24th - 8:00pm
ALL MOVIES WILL BE SHOWN IN THE NEWMAN CENTER
About the Club
Membership in the Newman Club is open to all currently and actively enrolled students at Western Connecticut State University regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or ability.
Active membership is determined by regular attendance at and participation in Newman Club gatherings and events. Students who do not maintain active membership in the club are considered Newman associates.
A Newman Club Member is:
- Any student who regularly participates in Newman events
- To have an active voice at Newman Club Business Meetings
- To help in the leadership of planning various events throughout the semester
A Newman Associate is:
- Any student who participates in any of our programs
- They will have a passive voice at Newman Club Business meetings
Newman Club Officers
- President Nick Collins email@example.com
- Vice President Sean Javery firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer Rob Reilly email@example.com
- Secretary Allison vas firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisor - Fr. Brad Heckathorne email@example.com