Student Employment: For On-Campus Employers
NEW! Posting On-Campus Jobs
The Office of Financial Aid & Student Employment and the Career Success Center have teamed up to offer a streamlined process for posting and searching on-campus jobs and internships.
University departments must create a WestConn Works account to post on-campus job opportunities for students.
- Designate a Department Representative
- Create your Department Account
- Go to wcsu.edu/westconnworks
- Click on New Employer
- Select the FREE Account; click Get Started!
- Enter department name starting with “WCSU” Example: WCSU Housing & Residence Life
- Your Department Account will be approved by the Career Success Center
- Ready to Post
- The designee will have administrative access to create, edit, and remove postings. They can also manage student applications.
For information and technical assistance, please contact Debra Manente in the Career Success Center at (203) 837-8264 or email@example.com.
* Job Posts are reviewed before being published
* Student Employee Appointment Forms are still required
Printable Format: Simple Steps to Create Your WestConnWorks Account_For Employers