Praxis I Waiver
ED 192 The Connecticut Academic Skills Assessment Waiver Application must be completed online. Review a copy of what you will need to include in the waiver application in this document.
Applying for the Praxis I Waiver:
- Create an account on the Connecticut Educator Certification System (CECS). If you have not yet created an online account, go to www.ct.gov/sde/cert and click on the blue CECS box near the top of the page.
- Select “Apply for a waiver”, review the information, and “Select Acknowledge and Continue”.
- Verify information and correct, if necessary. Select “Apply for Praxis waiver.”
- Submit official score report by US mail to the CSDE office at the address below.
CT State Department of Education
Bureau of Educator Standards and Certification
PO Box 150471, Room 243
Hartford, CT 06115-0471
- Send a copy confirming the waiver application immediately to Dr. Rabe and the Graduate Office.
- Forward the “official” notification of the waiver, when granted, to Dr. Rabe and the Graduate Office.