Welcome to the Ancell School of Business MBA program at Western
WCSU’s Master of Business (MBA) program prepares students for managerial positions in today’s competitive market. Students gain fundamental knowledge of business and organizational structure and functions as well as exposure to strategic thinking, sustainability and global issues.
Our MBA program is designed with the working professional in mind. Students are able to continue working while taking one to three courses each fall, spring and summer semester. We also accommodate a smaller number of full-time students, many of whom are completing their required fifth year of education prior to joining international accounting firms.
Ancell leads to . . . making your career goals a reality.
Why an Ancell MBA at Western?
- High quality, personalized learning where interaction and collaboration are encouraged
- Excellent faculty who are full-time instructors, consultants, trainers, entrepreneurs and board members with relevant business experience
- Small classes (25 students or less) that enhance collegiality amongst the Ancell student/faculty community
- Real life applications allowing MBA students to apply their knowledge and skills outside the classroom
- Affordable tuition
- Convenient, evening classes
- Networking and career events
- Exciting educational speakers
- Flexibility allows students to complete the program in as little as 15 months or as long as 6 years.
- 4 + 1 Bachelor’s to MBA option
MBA Program at a Glance:
- Admission Requirements
- Course Rotation & Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MBA Contacts
- Program Requirements
- Tuition & Fees