WestConn Homecoming 2011
Tailgating Rules & Regulations
Tailgating is only permitted on Homecoming Day, Saturday, October 22, 2011.
Location: Westside Campus Center Parking Lot.
Open: 10 a.m. to football game half-time
Please Review the Tailgating Rules and Regulations Below:
- The tailgating area will open at 10 a.m. and close at half time (2 p.m.).
- All persons consuming alcohol must show their valid driver's license or state I.D.
- Cost is $10 per carload.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages are expected to drink responsibly. Guests must be 21 years or older to drink alcohol.
- The vehicle and the associated tailgating activities per vehicle may only occupy one (1) parking space. Tailgating activities must be contained in the tailgating area.
- Saving a space for another vehicle is not permitted.
- Grills, coolers, tables, etc. must be set up in front or in back of the vehicle, however, in no event may tailgating activities obstruct the free flow of other vehicles and/or pedestrians.
- NO CHARCOAL FIRES, open fire pits or large grills are permitted.
- No structure may be raised that requires supports pounded into the ground.
- Kegs or bulk quantities of alcohol are not permitted.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Trash receptacles will be located in the tailgating area. Please bag and dispose of trash.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought into the stadium.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
- The tailgating area will close at half-time of the football game. Once tailgating has ended, tailgaters may attend the Alumni Hospitality Tent or other planned Homecoming activities. The Alumni Hospitality Tent, located across from the Athletic Stadium, will open at half-time. Tailgaters attending Homecoming activities may leave cars parked in the tailgating area, but all alcohol, food, grills, coolers, etc. must be secured away. Police and security personnel will strictly enforce the closing of the Tailgate area at half-time.
- No alcohol may be brought into the Alumni Hospitality Tent, Athletic Stadium or other Homecoming activities.
- Incidents of keg use, underage drinking, loud music, littering or other behavior deemed inappropriate will be grounds for immediate removal and revocation of Homecoming privileges.
- Tailgating is not permitted after the game.