Last updated 08/05/14
Early Return Requests
On occasion, students need to arrive on campus a day or two earlier than the planned move-in. Generally, we will permit early move-ins for the following reasons:
1) You are an athlete on a recognized sports team who has practice or plays in the fall season (Please note: If you are coming to training camp, you DO NOT NEED to complete this form).
2) You have an academically based internship
or class that begins prior to the official start of classes.
3) You live more than 5 hours away from campus.
4) You are employed by a campus office. (You must request that your supervisor email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your employment and need to arrive early.)
5) You are an international student arriving early.
6) You have a confirmed need through the AccessAbility Office to arrive early.
Other types of requests may be considered based on your need and the needs of the HRL department.
To request Early Return, you must fill out an Early Return Request, which you can access through the link here, or by selecting the FORMS section of our website and selecting the form. Forms can be filled out and emailed directly to us by hitting the "select" button on the top right corner of the form. If you have trouble sending, you may also print a copy and fax it to us at 203-837-8529.
Although space is getting tight, there's still room for YOU!
Don't despair - there's still time to secure a room for the fall! Space is still available for housing on campus for the 2014-15 year. If you are deciding now that you want to live on campus, it's not too late. Here's what you need:
1) Fill out an application to live on-campus. You should have received one in your admissions' packet, but if you can't find it, you can fill one out here.
2) Make sure you have recently had (within last 5 years) a meningitis vaccine and provide proof to the Health Service office.
3) Pay your $250.00, non-refundable housing deposit. You can pay via the EZPay webpage.