- Workshops are open to all faculty and staff at WestConn.
- For a summary of the workshops, please click here.
- You can also print helpsheets on a variety of applications to help you get started.
Just a reminder, course shells are no longer being created in Blackboard Vista.
Please keep in mind that Faculty must attend at least one of the Blackboard Learn Overview training sessions (approx. 2 hours) before any Blackboard Learn course shells are created. Therefore, if you have not already attended an Overview session, or need a review, please register for one. Be sure to check WestConnduit frequently as workshops schedules may be updated due to enrollment.The following Blackboard Learn V9.1 workshops are currently being offered:
- Tuesday, January 21 - Overview of Blackboard Learn 9 (1:00pm-3:00pm)
- Thursday, January 23 - Overview of Blackboard Learn 9 (10:00am-Noon)
- Friday, January 24 - Q & A Blackboard Learn 9: Come with your questions (2:00pm-3:30pm)
- Monday, January 27 - Overview of Blackboard Learn 9 (10:00am-Noon)
Please note this schedule may change and additional sessions may be offered due to demand.
To register, email email@example.com, or call the IT Help Desk at 203.837.8467