WCSU maintains 44 practice rooms for use by music majors. These rooms are located in a secure corridor on the second floor of White Hall.
- Currently 14 practice rooms are available for general use.
- 6 practice rooms are enhanced by technology, with iMac computers running such software as SmartMusic, Finale, and Practica Musica.
- 1 practice room is reserved for organ students.
- 5 practice rooms are reserved for Piano Majors.
- 7 practice rooms are reserved for Percussion Students
- 3 practice rooms are utilized by adjunct faculty members as applied music studios.
- 5 practice rooms are used for storage by students with large instruments such as bass, low brass, and guitar.
- 2 practice rooms are used for opera set storage.
- 1 practice room is reserved for Music Education equipment storage.