Registration for Graduate Students
Registration starting dates
- Graduate registration for Fall 2015 begins on March 25, 2015
- In person registration will take place in the Division of Graduate Studies office on the first floor of Old Main weekdays from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Matriculated graduate students may register using WestConnduit.
- Non-matriculated graduate students can only register in person or by fax (203) 837-8326.
Before you can register, you must:
- For new students an application with supporting documentation must be submitted to the Division of Graduate Studies before you can register for courses. Students can only be a non-matriculated graduate student for one semester and can take up to 6 credits.
- Pay all past due balances. More info
Register now via