Registration for Non-Matriculated Students
Registration starting dates
- Registration for the summer for Non-Matriculated students is now open and registration for the Fall 2019 Semester will begin on April 22nd and can be done by mail or in person at the Registrar’s Office, located in the Old Main Building, first floor. You may also access the Non-Matriculated Registration form here. Hours are: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Registration is easy:
- Complete the Non-Matric Student Registration Form. A WCSU Banner ID Number will be generated with your application.
- Submit a copy of your transcript from your current or previous college or university. This copy can be unofficial but must include the school name and your first and last name. This allows for prerequisite verification.
- The registration form and transcript(s) can be faxed (203.837.9049) or scanned and emailed to email@example.com. Email is preferred for more efficient communication.
- If you are sending someone to the office to register on your behalf, please send us an email beforehand (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating that you authorize this, and include your name and their name. They will be asked to show photo ID.
- Taking an Online class? After you are officially registered, you will need to set-up your technology accounts in order to access Blackboard. You can do this by calling the Computer Center at 203.837.9232. Additional information on Blackboard can be found here: https://www.wcsu.edu/iti/elearning/
- Payment – Summer tuition bills are due upon registration and you can find additional payment information here: https://www.wcsu.edu/cashiers/payment-deadlines/
- WCSU Transcripts – Need to transfer credit to another college or university – Transcript information can be found here: https://www.wcsu.edu/registrar/forms/transcript/
- Students who have a past due balance will not be allowed to register.
- You must check, prior to registering, for all registration Holds you may have (tuition, fees, fines). You will NOT be permitted to register with any outstanding Holds. To find out if you have any current registration holds, go to WestConnduit, click the Banner tab, then Student Services and Check My Registration Status.
- Please send forms and transcripts to email@example.com or via fax to 203-837-9049. A confirmation email will be sent confirming that documents have been received along with next steps required. If a parent/friend is registering on the student’s behalf, the student MUST email the Registrar’s office with the person’s name, who will need to present valid ID.