Strategic Priorities for Decision Making FY 2011-13
- Maintain our outstanding faculty and staff with their strong commitment to students.
- Capitalize on WCSU’s location.
- Embrace our diverse university community.
- Ensure a range of quality academic programs.
- Foster an enriching and supportive student-focused environment.
- Deliver outstanding value to students.
Criteria for Assessing Strategic Priorities by Program
Based on the Mission and Strategic Vision of WCSU for FY 2011-13
- Assures quality through program review
- Meets workforce needs and/or student demand
- Attract, retain and graduate students
- Facilitates personal and or professional life-long learning
- Demonstrates cost effectiveness
- Offers potential for revenue enhancement
- Ensure maintenance of essential health, safety and other non-academic services required to advance the University’s goals