and Resources and
Campus Resource Team (CaRT)
Last updated: April 4, 2016
How Can I Help Stop Sexual Assault and Interpersonal Violence at Western?
Sexual Assault and
Violence are complex
and very real issue
on college campuses
today. In order to
reality, all members
of the campus
agencies must work
safety is everyone's
increasing your own
ability to make a
difference at WCSU,
you can begin to
reduce the risk.
following ways you
can work to stop
sexual violence and
● Speak up. Take a stand in situations that could escalate to sexual abuse/interpersonal violence.
● Talk openly with your friends about these issues.
● Encourage student leaders, coaches, professors, and others to provide information about sexual assault
● Use the resources listed in this brochure to inform yourself and help plan activities and programs for
campus clubs and organizations.
● Don't be afraid to get involved.
● Take care of yourself and your friends.
● Participate in training session, "Not Anymore"
● Participate in Operation Jungle Red