The Center for Student Involvement
Western Connecticut State University
Student Center 207
- Event Planning Guide
- This is a guide for Student Organizations planning events.
- Off-Campus Alcohol Permit
Campus Alcohol Permit
- Please meet with the CSI Staff before filling out these forms.
- Personal Services Agreement Request
- Use this form if you are contracting a speaker/lecturer, DJ or entertainer. This form is a request form for a State of Connecticut Personal Services Agreement (PSA). You should meet with your advisor or a CSI staff member before starting this process.
- Request for Food
- Use this form if you are going to have food at a meeting or event.
- Event Guest Sign In Sheet
Event CSU Sign In Sheet
- Use these forms if you are hosting an event where the WCSU Guest Policy is in effect. For more information about these forms, please contact a CSI staff member.
Activities Travel Planning Packet
- Please make an appointment in the Center for Student Involvement if you are planning any travel involving an overnight stay. Once you have made an appointment, please print out the Student Activities Travel Planning Packet and fill out the front page. Once you have read through the packet, bring it with you to the planned meeting with the Center for Student Involvement staff.
This form is intended for Field Trips (one-day trips) only.
- Statement of Due Warning and Assumption of Risk Form
- Emergency Contact Information Form
- Travel Pre-Departure Meeting Agenda (Domestic)
- Travel Pre-Departure Meeting Agenda (International)
- Student Activities Trip Information Cards
Participant Listing (Excel) - [when prompted - SAVE - do not open]
- Use the above travel forms in accordance with the Student Club Travel Policy as outlined in the Student Activities Travel Planning Packet. A meeting with a CSI staff member may be necessary to go over the use of these forms.
- All travel, whether domestic or international, is governed by the policies of the State of Connecticut, Western Connecticut State University and the Student Government Association.
- Ticket Request Form - General Admission Events
- Raffle Request Form
- Ticket Request Form - Student Org Trips
Student Activity Fund Deposit
- Use this form to deposit any funds collected by your club. All funds must be deposited in accordance with State regulations and be deposited within 24 hours of receipt.
- Student Activity Fund Payment Voucher
- Use this form for reimbursements, payment for items purchased/ordered, transfers and to issue a purchase order.
- Use this form when payment is needed as a result of an issued PSA, Food Service Form or Purchase Order. For any other form of payment, please use the Student Activities Fund Payment Voucher.
Purchase Card (P-Card) Authorization Form
- Use this form to use the University Purchase Card. This must be done PRIOR to using the card for expenses.
- Meeting Minutes
- This is a template of proper form of minutes for meetings. This format must be used in order to properly approve all expenses.
- SGA Budget
- Use this form to request funds from the Student Government Association. If you need assistance with this form, please contact the SGA Vice President of Finance in the SGA Office (SC 215) or a Center for Student Involvement staff member (SC 207).
- Notice of Intent Club Formation Permit
- New Club Formation Packet
Club Constitution Sample
- These forms are for the formation of a new club. Please make an appointment with the Center for Student Involvement to go over what is needed to form a new club.
- Student Organization Annual Update
- Website Agreement