New Graduate Students
Note: Students can only be non-matriculated for one semester and are limited to taking only
six credits as a non-matriculant. After one semester, students must matriculate in order to enroll in additional classes. Permission to take a course is based on available space in the desired course of interest.
- Completed Application and $50.00 fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Meet the Undergraduate GPA* requirements for the course of interest
- Satisfy the prerequisites for the course of interest
- RN license for Nursing Courses
- Teacher Certification required for Education and Educational Psychology courses
- Approval of the Graduate Program Coordinator may be needed in some situations
- Immunization Records if born after 12-31-56
* GPA calculation includes all grades from completed undergraduate coursework at all universities and colleges
attended – whether matriculated or not. WCSU considers all undergraduate coursework taken at other universities,
including courses that have been retaken or courses that may have been deleted from GPA computation for
For more information, please contact the Division of the Graduate Studies, (203) 837-8243, or visit their website.