- Confidential Individual Counseling
-Our counselors are certified in the state of Connecticut to work with domestic/dating violence and sexual assault survivors; both primary and secondary.
- Special Topic Group Counseling
-“Girl Talk” is an eight week group offered each semester. Topics cater to the needs of the group members.
- Information and Referrals
-Both on campus and community referrals are made.
- Education and Training on topics surround IPV
-Women’s Center Community Educators are available to come into classes, clubs, athletics and Greek Life meetings to train students on a variety of topics.
- 24-Hour Hotline:
- Sexual Assault – (203) 731-5204
- Domestic Violence – (203) 731-5206
- Crisis Intervention and Advocacy at the hospital, police station, and court/campus judicial system
-Women’s Center Advocates work to support the survivor through a variety of situations.
~Survivors can be met by advocates at the hospital to have support through the steps of an
examination collection kit.
~Advocates will help survivors as they go through the court systems and the judicial affairs process on
~Survivors can be met by an advocate at a police station for support while making a report.
**ALL services are FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
–The Women’s Center staff are a private resource on and off campus and are not mandated to report
disclosures to any other office on campus, including the Title IX office.
See our campus brochure below: