All submissions must be received by way of the WRD website/submission form between
March 12th and April 5th, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
Western students (undergraduate and graduate) who are doing or have recently done research or other creative work in any WCSU program are invited to present their work at WRD. These works may be written, audio-visual, virtual, etc. – they just need to have been created as part of your studies at Western.
This years’ event will be held on Friday, May 4th, 2018.
- All submissions must be approved by the faculty member with whom the student worked in the creation of the submitted work. (Your submission must include the email of the faculty member with whom you worked and that faculty member will receive notification upon your submission.)
- All submissions must be submitted online to the WRD website/submission form that will be available March 12, 2018.
- All submissions must be from current WCSU students.
- Your abstract must not exceed 100 words.
Specify the name and current email address of the student presenter(s) and the faculty mentor.
- Poster session (details will be e-mailed to you once your abstract has been accepted)
- Other (please specify the requested format, space and materials required)
View sample abstracts that have been accepted in prior WRD conferences
April 13th, 2017 is a firm deadline… and firm means:
No late entries will be accepted.
For more information, call Michelle Monette at (203) 837-9894 if you have any questions.