- Register for Majors Expo
- Request to take Assessments to learn about your preferences and suitable majors
- Contact us to set up meeting with your advisor to discuss interests and goals
- Create a list of potential majors and include questions or information you’d like to get about the majors you’re interested in with your advisor
- Bring a friend! We welcome tagalongs, so don’t worry if they didn’t register, we can handle it!
- Watch as many videos as you can, especially the departments you don’t know much about.
- Chat with your advisor as you watch different videos, ask questions!
- Enjoy yourself! You don’t have to stay for the whole program, get the information you need and you’re free to leave when you’re finished
- Set up a follow up appointment with your advisor
- Process What-If analysis from Degree Works for different majors
- Discuss university and major requirements with your advisor
- Prepare to make an advisement appointment with the Department Chairs to get more specific information
- Declare your major when you’re ready!