Golden Reunion Celebration: Class of 1962
Save the Date!
The class of 1962 cordially invites its classmates to attend their 50th class reunion celebration during Homecoming Weekend 2012 featuring their
50th Reunion Dinner
Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012
6 p.m. cocktail hour / 7:30 p.m. dinner
Westside Classroom Building Room 218, WCSU Westside campus
$60 per person (RSVP by Sept. 14)
Reunion Celebration Events:
Friday, October 12, 2012
- Midtown campus tour, 3 p.m., Meet in Old Main lobby. Included in reunion price.
- Informal get-together: renewing old friendships, 6 p.m., Chuck’s Steakhouse, Danbury. Additional cost payable at the time of the event (each person pays on their own).
Saturday, October 13, 2012 (Homecoming Day)
- Homecoming football game: Colonials vs. Morrisville, noon, Westside Athletic Stadium, Westside campus. Crowning of Homecoming King and Queen to be held during half-time festivities. Included in reunion price.
- Alumni Hospitality Tent, 2 p.m., Westside campus. Included in reunion price.
- Class of 1962’s 50th Reunion Dinner, 6 p.m. cocktail hour/7:30 p.m. dinner, Westside Classroom Building Room 218, WCSU Westside campus. $60 per person includes complimentary beer, wine and soft beverages. Cash bar available. Please RSVP by Sept. 14, 2012. (See Dinner RSVP below for dinner buffet menu.)
Sunday, October 14, 2012
- Reunion Brunch, 11 a.m., Ethan Allen Inn, Danbury. Additional cost (approx. $20/person) payable at the time of the event (each person pays on their own).
Please RSVP by Sept. 14. The invitation materials are included below:
Accommodations: Accommodations have been made available at a discounted rate of $119/night at the Residence Inn Danbury, located near the Westside campus on 22 Segar Street. Call (203) 797-1256 for reservations and make sure to ask for the special WCSU rate.
Class of 1962 Reunion Committee:
Tom Donahue, Reunion Chair; Joe DaSilva; Marie Gillotti Goeller, George Mann; Skip Newsome; Neil Pagano; Valerie Pipa Plant; Ed Raynor; and Priscilla O'Hara Wallace.