Learn More about Reopening WCSU

Ancell School of Business

Ancell School of Business

Are you Koalafied to be an Ancell Tutor? We Think So!

The Ancell Commons is still HIRING!
Looking for one or two more peer educators to tutor students this
Spring 2020 semester!

Becoming a tutor is the best way to reinforce the concepts you’ve learned while giving you the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping fellow students achieve their goals. The Ancell Commons offers tutoring by Peer Tutors in Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, MIS, Economics 211 and 213, and MAT 118 plus Justice and Law Administration courses.

Benefits: We are looking to fill two time slots with great tutors! Apply if you are able to work evenings from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. Earn good money, demonstrate leadership skills and help others!

• A pay of $12 per hour, Work on campus at Westside
  • Set hours according to your schedule
  • Paid training
  • Great Prep for CPA exam
  • Leadership experience

Please submit an online application through: /asb/mock-apply-for-tutoring-job/ or simply stop by the Ancell Commons Coordinators Office to pick-up an application!

Testimonials from previous tutors:

“My experience as a tutor was more than what I had expected. I learned to grow as an individual by thinking differently and gaining confidence in myself. I also enjoyed helping many students and felt glad knowing that I could have a positive impact on their academic career.” ~ Jennifer, Peer Tutor in Ancell Commons and an Ancell Financial Accounting graduate (December 2019).

“I love being a tutor and have learned so much about myself! I will forever cherish this job opportunity.” ~ Jessica, Current Peer Tutor in Ancell Commons, Women’s Basketball Player, Accounting Major (Spring 2020).

**Dillon, a former Ancell peer educator and Finance graduate (Spr19) said,  “Being a peer educator taught me excellent leadership skills which not only helped me get my internship with RSM, but was a key factor in RSM’s decision to hire me full-time.”