HomeWhy WCSU Biology?Faculty & StaffUndergraduateGraduateFormsLinks

(Frequently Asked Questions)

Where do I find the Department Chairperson?

Dr. Patrice Boily
SB 243.
Phone 203-837-8569 or
e-mail at boilyp@wcsu.edu.


Who is my academic advisor?

The Advisors-Advisees List for Spring 2018 registration is available for download :
- Sorted by Advisee Last Name
- Sorted by Advisor Last Name

Forms & Documents

For Students
Advisement for S18 registration by Advisee
Change of Major
Change of Major (Education students)
Application for Pass/Fail Option
Undergrad Permission to Take Grad Course
Permission to Take Course at Other College
Course Override Form
Request for Incomplete Grade
Student Independent Study (SIS) Contract
Student Independent Study (SIS) Requirements
SIS evaluation of experience

For Faculty
Advisement for S18 registration by Advisor
Advisement Record Sheet
Evaluation Form - Lab
Evaluation Form - Lecture
Lab Safety Student Agreement
Room Access Request Form
Senior Research Form
Faculty Schedule Template
Adjunct Faculty Orientation Manual
Student Program Plan
Evaluation of SIS student

For Students entering prior to Fall 2016
Advising Tips for Bio Majors (new for Sp17)
Biology professional option sheet
Bioscience option sheet
Ecological option sheet
Secondary Ed-Bio program sheet

For Students entering Fall 2016 and after
General Education Competency Requirements
Biology Professional option sheet-Degreeworks
Bioscience option sheet-Degreeworks
Ecological option sheet-Degreeworks

Biology Office

SB 220

Dept Secretary:
Lisa Taylor

For more information, contact the Dept. Secretary at 203-837-8791 or by e-mail.

Updated October 2017 | © Dept. of Biological & Environmental Sciences, WCSU
Comments & corrections to Dept. Webmaster