Using WestConn’s EZpay online system, students may authorize others, such as a parent or an employer, to view and pay their bill online. The student must create a unique login name and password for each authorized payer they want to create. Once you have created an Authorized Payer in EZpay, Authorized Payers can view your student account and make payments to your account on your behalf.
To set up an authorize user:
- Go to WestConnduit.wcsu.edu
- Select the banner (my info) icon;
- Enter your WestConn username and password (Windows username and password) and click on the "login" button
- Select "CONNect Cash and EZpay";
- From the left hand menu, select: “Authorize Payers”
- Click onto the “Add new” button and
- enter the person’s name that you are authorizing to access your account
- create a login name and password for the authorized user
- enter the email address for the person that you are creating an account for and select the "Add" button at the bottom of the page An email will be sent to the Authorized Payer notifying them of the username that you created for them and instruct them to contact you for their password.
- Once you provide your Authorize Payer with their login name and password, they can access your account by logging in at www.wcsu.edu/ezpay