What is EZpay?
EZpay is WestConn’s online billing and payment system aimed at providing better service to our students through the use of technology. With EZpay, students are able to View, Print and Securely Pay their WestConn bill online. This system offers enhanced services, easy online access and greater payment options. This new system will allow you to pay and or view your current account status 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the convenience of your own home.
With EZpay you can:
- View and print a copy of your bill
- Securely pay your bill using your MasterCard, Discover
or American Express, debit card or create an
e-check using your checking or savings account. (U.S. accounts only)
- Authorize others, such as a parent or an employer, to view and pay your bill
- Store payment profiles
- Receive e-mail notifications when new bills have been sent to your WCSU email account, or when a payment has been made by an Authorized Payer.
- View history of all payments made to your account.
- View history of billing statements as your billing history file develops over time.
Logging onto EZpay
- Login to EZpay at westconnduit.wcsu.edu.
- Click on the Banner (my info) icon
- Enter your WestConn username and password (Windows username and password) and click Login
- Select "CONNect Cash and Ezpay"
View and print your bill
- To view your current statement (which reflects financial aid info) select "View Accounts" from the left hand menu options and then select "Current Statement" from the Select Action drop down box.
- Click onto ‘Printable Statement’ to print out a copy of your most recent bill.
Securely pay your bill online using your MasterCard, Discover or American Express, debit card or by using a checking or savings account. (U.S. accounts only)
- From the left hand menu select: ‘Make Payment.’ Enter the amount and select your payment method using the ‘Payment Method’ drop down box.
Create an Authorized Payer: Students may authorize others, such as a parent or an employer, to view and pay their bill online. The student must create a unique login name and password for each authorized payer they want to create. Once an Authorized Payer is created in EZpay, Authorized Payers can view your account and make payments. To create an Authorized Payer, log on to EZpay and then,
- From the left hand menu, select: ‘Authorized Payers’
- Assign a login name and password for the payer
- Notify your authorized payer of their login name, password and the website https://www.wcsu.edu/ezpay
- Go to https://www.wcsu.edu/ezpay
- Login using your assigned login name and password (case sensitive)
- From the left hand menu select: ‘Make Payment’ Enter the payment amount and select your payment method using the ‘Payment Method’ drop down box.
For more information
- Contact the Cashier’s Office by calling (203)837-8381, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I really need a WCSU e-mail account?
Yes! From now on, important university-related information and notification of e-bill postings will be sent directly to your WCSU e-mail account. If you do not have an account, or cannot remember your username or password, please visit one of the computer centers on either campus. You should plan to check your WCSU e-mail account regularly.
What is an e-bill notification?
An e-bill notification comes in the form of an e-mail to your WCSU account, alerting you that your billing statement is available for viewing. Your e-bill will display the same information as a traditional paper bill.
What is my current account activity?
This is an up-to-the-minute listing of all charges recorded since the previous billing statement.
Is this online payment system secure?
Yes it is. WestConn has partnered with GlobalPayments™ which ensure all transactions are processed in a completely secure environment.
Can I still receive a printed bill in the mail?
Yes. You must submit an Electronic Billing Exemption Appeal form for approval available at the Cashier’s Office. To receive a form, send a written request including your name, address and Student ID number to:
WCSU Cashier’s Office
181 White Street
Danbury, CT 06810