XII. Registrar’s Office
The primary function of the Registrar is to receive, record, and transmit all academic data concerning students. The Registrar’s Office performs the following specific activities:
- Maintains files which contain the admission and academic forms and cumulative records of all students who have attended WCSU.
- Issues transcripts.
- Prepares official schedules, academic lists, grade sheets, and survey data, including graduation lists, Dean’s lists, grade lists, geographical distribution lists, etc.
- Processes all Teacher Certification applications approved by the Dean of Professional Studies.
- Prepares the schedule of classes each semester, under the direction of the school deans, including room assignments.
- Conducts registration for all academic units.
- Schedules final examinations.
- Serves as official interpreter of rules, regulations, and laws governing student records.