Club Officer Assistant/Front Desk
Department: Center for Student Involvement
Location: Student Center 227, Midtown Campus
Description: Club Officer Assistant/ Front Desk student worker to provide excellent customer service, support clubs and organizations with questions about their financial forms/general questions and answer phones. Assist with general office clerical functions and maintaining logs, proctor exams and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, pleasant attitude with good problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an office setting is a plus but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Responsible, dependable and punctual behavior.
- Professional behavior in attitude and dress.
- Strong organizational skills and have ability to handle a variety of responsibilities.
Hours/Schedule: CSI Office Hours are 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Pay Rate: $11.00 / hr.
Payroll Type: Federal Work Study only
Contact: Interested candidates should complete an application at wcsu.edu/csi.