Doctor of Education in Instructional Leadership
How to Apply
If you would like more information about our EdD in Instructional Leadership, please contact the Division of Graduate Studies: 203.837.8244.
- A completed application form: Online Application for Admission or Download Application for Admissions.
- Evidence of educational experience in a PK-12 setting:
- a copy of your educator certificate(s) and;
- documentation of at least three years of full-time educational experience in a PK-12 setting (e.g., documentation of employment from your school’s Human Resources office or a letter from an administrator who works in your accredited institution).
- A one- to two-page résumé.
- A $100 nonrefundable fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended; a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.67 for all previous graduate course work is recommended.
- An official score from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is required (www.wcsu.edu/testing). The MAT must be taken within the past five years. In addition, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for all international students.
- Three recommendations attesting to your professional educational qualifications and ability to complete a doctoral program. At least one of these recommendations must be completed by someone in a supervisory capacity in an educational setting. The official WCSU form must be used for the completion of all recommendations. (download recommendation form).
For additional information, please contact the program Coordinator. Contact information is located at www.wcsu.edu/EdD.
All materials should be sent to: