Moving on campus? Come Prepared!
What to Pack
Here are a few generic items you won't want to leave home without. For a more complete list, please see the What to Bring pamphlet by clicking on the link.
- Sheets (our mattresses are regular twin sized)
- Blankets, comforters, mattress pads
- Detergent/Fabric softener
- Laundry bag or basket
- Alarm clock
- Touch tone phone & answering machine
- Bath soap & soap holder
- Desk supplies (scissors, tape, pens, etc.)
- Printer (a wireless laser printer is available in each hall)
- TV//DVD/BluRay player
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Toothbrush & toothbrush holder
- Medical supplies (aspirin, band-aids, etc.)
- Shaving supplies
- Mop, pail, sponge and broom
- Plunger (for Westside assignments)
- Electric broom/vacuum
- Cleaning supplies
- Room refrigerator (less than 3.6 cu. feet)
What To Leave Behind
- Combustible or highly flammable materials.
- Inadequate or unsafe extension cords.
- Beds from home or waterbeds.
- Fireworks, firearms, explosives or dangerous weapons.
- Halogen lamps
Computer - Broadband Connection
All computers are connected through WCSU's network using an Ethernet card. Please make sure your computer has one otherwise you will not be able to access the internet from your residence hall room/apartment. Our residence halls have wireless and wired access.