E-Learning Learn Support
Western is currently using Blackboard Learn 9.1 as its E-Learning coursemanagement system. It allows faculty to deliver course content to online and hybrid courses, as well as to supplement on-ground courses with online components.
Please note, not all professors use a course management system. If you access a course that does not contain any content, please verify with your instructor to see if they are using Blackboard Learn and/or if the course has been made available to the class yet.
- How do I access my Blackboard Learn courses?
- I am receiving a "You have entered an incorrect user name or password" error when I try to log in.
- Why can't I login to Blackboard?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- What internet browsers and operating systems are supported?
- What support is available?