Before you stay overnight:
- It is extremely important that you have taken all of your placement exams if you need them (if you are not sure, contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or call 203-837-9000).
Items to bring for the overnight stay:
- A pillow and pillow case
- A sleeping bag, or sheets/blanket (linens are not provided)
- A towel
- Casual, comfortable clothes
- Shoes and flip-flops
- A jacket and/or umbrella (just in case)
- A small, portable fan (in case it’s hot)
We also would advise you to put a luggage tag on your bag to avoid mix-ups.
And if you would like to purchase a WCSU t-shirt or rent/buy books at our bookstore (they will match Amazon’s prices and are very convenient), consider bringing a credit card.
Questions? Call 203-837-9700