- All students must register their primary vehicle with the University Police Department Parking Office, Westside Classroom Building, WS247D, (203) 837-3289, during normal business hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 7:00 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays. Student permits are valid through 1 full academic year (September 1st-August 31st).
- To register your vehicle, you must complete the Student Vehicle Registration Form. Bring the completed form, your student I.D. and a copy of your car’s State Vehicle Registration Certificate to the Parking Office, WS247D. When you register you will receive a parking decal, which will be color-coded to indicate your designated parking area. Your decal must be affixed to the interior of your windshield in the lower corner of the driver’s side. Each student will receive only one decal. If extenuating circumstances cause you to drive another vehicle without a decal during the semester, call the University Police Department at (203) 837-9300 to register your vehicle for the day.
- Student parking at the Midtown Campus is available only in the parking garages. Parking restrictions apply.
- Student parking at the Westside Campus is in the assigned commuter and/or resident student lots. Please consult the color-coded parking map for details.
- All students are responsible for making themselves familiar with the parking rules and regulations information.
Parking is restricted for students Monday-Thursday 6am-5pm.
- Resident students may only park their vehicles in the assigned lots on their campus of residence during the hours of restriction. Midtown Residents park in the White Street Garage. Westside Residents park in the lots surrounding the residence halls. Please consult the color-coded parking maps for details. Shuttle service is available to facilitate movement between the two campuses.
- Commuter students who wish to park on the Midtown Campus must park in the Fifth Avenue parking garage. The Fifth Avenue garage is a gated facility and requires a current WESTCONNect Card in order to open the gates. If the Fifth Avenue garage is full, overflow accommodations will be made in the White Street garage.
- Please note that visitor lot and faculty/staff lot regulations are in effect at all times.
- There is no parking overnight in the Fifth Avenue Garage.
- Overnight parking is available at the White Street Garage, with the exception of the roof level. Overnight parking is subject to the parking restriction hours, Monday-Thursday.
- University Police will strictly enforce these policies. Penalties for violations will include fines and towing.
- Parking Rules and Regulations.