PASS Mentors Needed!
Interested in making a difference amongst your WCSU peers?
Join our PASS Peer Mentor Team!
Currently Hiring for Fall 2020 – Spring 2021
BENEFITS OF Being A PASS PEER MENTOR:
|Weekly supervision support
||Flexible work schedule
|Co-facilitating opportunity for program workshops
||Compensation for needed training
||Leadership and Mentor training throughout semester
|Flexible student case load
If interested, please e-mail Yara Zoccarato, PCAAP Student Support Liaison, email@example.com, expressing your interest, along with a copy of your résumé and unofficial transcript.
PASS PEER MENTOR REQUIREMENTS:
Our Promoting Academically Successful Students (PASS) program seeks Peer Mentors who possess skills in time management, studying strategies, campus navigation, student support and possess a zeal for learning and enjoy teaching others.
- Currently enrolled as a WCSU undergraduate student
- Sophomore standing or above
- 2.8 overall GPA or higher
- Effective listening, writing, and verbal skills
- Compassion for helping other students
- Ability to collaborate productively with peers
HOURS & PAY:
- A minimum of 2 hours a week; a maximum of 20 hours a week
- $12.00 per hour