Do I Have ADHD, PTSD, or Both?
November 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
DO I HAVE ADHD, PTSD, OR BOTH?: Attend this virtual conference via Webex from noon to 1:30 p.m.
• What is ADHD?
• The signs of ADHD (predominately inattentive, hyperactive-impulsive, combined)
• The signs of PTSD
• How do I know if I need an evaluation?
• How do I find a professional qualified to diagnose and treat ADHD?
• Treatment options for ADHD
• Once diagnosed, how to seek help with school accommodations
Dr. Michelle Ferrer
Michelle Ferrer, PhD, completed her psychology internship training at University of California-San Francisco in 2019, working with predominantly Central and South American immigrant families. She is currently completing a clinical forensic psychology fellowship at Hackensack University Medical Center where she continues to understand the far-reaching effects of trauma on children.
Discussants and Q&A:
Dr. Ree Gunter-LeBlanc, Director of Counseling Services
Ms. Elisabeth Werling-Morel, Director of AccessAbility Services
Meeting number: 2620 448 3935
Join by video system
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 262 044 83935
Event hosted by:
– CHADD https://chadd.org/
– CELT https://www.wcsu.edu/celt/
– WCSU Counseling Services https://www.wcsu.edu/counseling/
– WCSU AccessAbility Services https://www.wcsu.edu/accessability/