Welcome to our department! We offer a variety of programs and courses.
Programs are created by knowledgeable, reputable, award-winning professors.
Courses are taught by professors with advanced degrees and years of experience.
Professors provide support outside of class including advising and mentoring.
Professors teach courses addressing a wide range of interests:
- Communicating Social and Cultural Identities
- Communication in Relationships
- Communication in Organizations
- Communication in Health Care
- Persuasion and Propaganda
- Mass Communication and Mass Media
- Media Production
- Communication in Social Media
- Special Topics in Communication and Media Arts
Student Presentation Created for the Department's Public Communication Course (COM 268)