Applicants who wish to be admitted to the M.S. in Addiction Studies must submit the following materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Application for admission to the Office of Graduate Admissions and a $50 application fee. Online application:
WCSU Graduate Program Applications
- Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education at time of entry into the program.
- One official transcript mailed to the Office of Graduate Admissions from each college or university previously attended, including all earned grades and degree
- Applicant’s cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) must be at least a 3.0 for admission consideration into program.
- It is preferred for students to have skills (e.g., completed coursework) in the following areas. Such courses are not required. Applicants should specify the relevant courses or experiences they have completed.
- research methods in the behavioral sciences
- basic understanding of the DSM-5
- applied experience in psychology or a related field
- psychological statistics
- An interview with the department admissions committee.