Education

Success Story – Matthew Kelly

I joined Cohort 10 in fall 2022 and was blown away from the sense of community within the cohort and Doctor of Education in Instructional Leadership program. From my fellow cohort members to the professors, everyone has extended a warm welcome and been extremely helpful in getting me acclimated to the program. As a whole, we are a group of professionals with diverse personal and professional backgrounds.

I thoroughly enjoy the exchange of ideas, experiences, helpful tips and stories in and outside of the classroom. The community aspect of the program combined with the opportunity to earn a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) as well as a Certificate for Intermediate Administration and Supervision (Endorsement #092) made WCSU the only choice for continuing my education. I look forward to the many career doors that will open as a result of completing this program. However, I am already aware that the WCSU program has added value to me professionally and personally by providing me with deeper understanding of educational organizations and leadership skills that can be applied not only to my classroom, but my other roles and responsibilities, especially within athletics, as well.