Undergraduate Academic Program Sheets
Beginning Fall 2016
The program sheet is the guide used to determine what courses, and associated requirements, you will need to take in order to earn a degree at Western Connecticut State University. These program sheets are intended for individuals who are interested in attending WCSU or students who are interested in changing majors.
- The program sheets may be typed into and saved for future use. They can also be printed.
- Current students should view their audit in Degree Works for up to date information.
- Freshman students should follow the program sheet in effect at your time of registration.
- Transfer students with more than 30 transfer credits should follow the program sheet with the evaluation that was issued you by Admissions.
- If your current major institutes significant changes to your program and develops a new Program Sheet you have the option of using either the new or your current program sheet – check with your department which option is best for you. Archived Program Sheets can be found on the menu to the left.
NOTE: The Competency program sheets below are for students who enrolled at WCSU beginning in the Fall 2016 semester and some transfer students enrolling after the fall 2017 semester (depending on number of transfer credits). If you came in under the older General Education programs rather than Competency Education programs, use the Fall 2017 archived program sheets on the menu to the left. Students enrolled at WCSU should refer to their electronic degree audit found in Degree Works.