Undergraduate Academic Program Sheets
The program sheet is the guide used to determine what courses, and associated requirements, you will need to take in order to earn a degree at Western Connecticut State University. These program sheets are intended for individuals who are interested in attending WCSU or students who are interested in changing majors.
- The program sheets may be typed into and saved for future use. They can also be printed.
- Current students should view their audit in Degree Works for up to date information.
- Freshman students should follow the program sheet in effect at your time of registration.
- Transfer students with more than 30 transfer credits should follow the program sheet with the evaluation that was issued you by Admissions.
- If your current major institutes significant changes to your program and develops a new Program Sheet you have the option of using either the new or your current program sheet – check with your department which option is best for you. Archived Program Sheets can be found on the menu to the left.