WCSU Covid-19 Information Fall 2021

Health Services

Requests for Immunization Records


WCSU Health Service is able to release immunization records with written consent.  The record can be sent to the student’s home or to a designated college or university.


Please complete the consent form below to request your immunization records and submit in person or mail/fax to Health Service.


WCSU Health Service

181 White Street

Danbury CT, 06810  

FAX (203) 837-8583


Consent for release of immunization records


If you are having trouble finding your immunization records, this website might be helpful:



If you need an immunization, please see your PCP or contact:

City of Danbury Health & Human Services

155 Deer Hill Ave.

Danbury, CT 06810

(203) 797-4625