WCSU Pride Center Home Page
WHAT RESOURCES AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
We are doing our best to provide our full range of services in a slightly different way. In collaboration with our upcoming community partner, Apex Community Care of Danbury, these include, but are not limited to the following:
- Personal and academic advising and support by phone, email, online chat, video-conferencing, or another method that works well for you.
- Provision of case management and housing resources.
- Educational information and material.
- Social and cultural programs/opportunities for engagement through online discussions, live-streamed performances, and social media.
- (Virtual) consultation, training/education, and support for faculty and staff.
WHO CAN ACCESS OUR RESOURCES AND SERVICES?
Any member of the WCSU community including but not limited to undergraduate students, graduate students, instructors & lecturers, staff, and faculty. Local community members are also welcomed to participate in any of our campus programs and received education/information that those events/resources will be advertised as open to the public.
Do you have a question? You are welcome to send a message and ask our staff.
TO REQUEST A MEETING
Contact Scott at: TowersS@wcsu.edu
To expedite the scheduling of a virtual appointment, please include your preferred method of communication (i.e. phone, online chat, video conferencing, etc.) and include some days and times that generally work for you. If you’re in another time zone (anywhere in the world) please let us know which time zone you are in so we can find a time that works for you.
STAY CONNECTED AND RECEIVE REGULAR UPDATES AT:
WCSU Pride Email List: Available in the Pride Center
Instagram: In progress for public view on or after April 22, 2021