Health Services during the coronavirus pandemic
The health, wellness, and academic success of students remains our top priority! We strongly encourage all students to follow the recommended safety precautions, such as cloth face coverings and social distancing. These actions, along with frequent hand washing and cough hygiene are the only way we will stop the spread of COVID-19 infections! We all play an active role in breaking the chain of transmission!
Following guidelines from the CDC and Public Health Departments, daily operations of Health Services have been modified to provide safe patient care, while minimizing viral spread on campus. These changes will be necessary for the Fall 2020 semester and will likely continue until the pandemic threat ends.
The following changes are necessary during the pandemic:
- All patient care will be by appointment only. We will not be able to safely allow walk-in appointments at this time.
- Students seeking medical care should call the office (203.837.8594) to talk with our nurse.
- When appropriate, appointments will be done through telehealth. A webex virtual visit will be scheduled.
- In-person visits will be scheduled following triage, when medically indicated.
- CSU health forms, immunization records, and requests for records can be submitted by FAX (203.837.8583) or mailed to 181 White Street, Danbury, CT, 06810.
Please take care to stay healthy and know that you can reach out to us with your concerns!
Health Services Staff
Nancy Haensch, APRN, Director
Joanne Zanella, RN
Dawn Lipke, Administrative Assistant