Information Technology Committee Meeting Agenda
December 10, OM304, 12pm-1:30pm
- Update from Rebecca Woodward on Media Services Initiatives
- Review & Progress on Action Items from previous minutes
- Lorraine requested a report from WestConnect of all technology classrooms that are left unlocked at the end of the day where either the police lock them or they auto lock at 11 pm. This is done but it is not in a readable format. This item is closed until UC has the time to write a report from the database in a readable format.
- Lorraine to review the Arts & Sciences criteria for purchasing new computers and printers for faculty.
This item is closed.
- Mitch Wagener and Veronica Kenausis agreed to test free bibliography software and EndNote and do a write-up with recommendation. Testing complete. Write-up in process.
- Veronica and Rebecca were asked to prepare a list of questions relating to copyright issues for Theresa O’Brien, Contract Compliance Officer at the SO. This item is closed.
- Lorraine asked the ITC members to let her know which Sharp projectors should be prioritized. Rich Montague gave us WS377C, WS247A, WS247B, WS338, WS208, WS377B, WS134, WS134A. Mitch gave us WH207 and WH204. UC will prioritize the replacement of these projectors.
- Lorraine will try to order machines before the 11/12/09 ITC meeting. Getting closer.
- Lorraine will draft a memo to faculty on how budget reductions will impact technology for faculty (hopefully before 11/12 meeting) and share it with the ITC at the 11/12/09 meeting.
- Dan to finalize the head count for the School of Visual and Performing Arts.
- Verification of machine installations done from FY04 through October 8, 2009 – This item is closed. Not sure that the format of the spreadsheet was the best format to gather this information.
- Lorraine asked Rebecca to document a procedure for the use of Magic DVD Ripper.
- Reconciling Faculty & Staff Technology
- Connect Suite – http://www.wcsu.edu/technology/connect-spotlight.asp
- IT Help Desk (Track It!) Changes
- Intersession Projects
- Machine Allocation Spreadsheets
- WCSU Strategic Plan Summit
- Other Agenda Items
- Spring 2010 Meeting Schedule – 2nd Thursday of the month